Nason Construction, Inc. is a quality construction management, design-build and general contracting corporation. For almost 100 years, Nason has succeeded by being fair, acting with integrity, and treating client as partners.
Nason is seeking an experienced commercial Construction Project Manager for our Wilmington office.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The ability to manage and lead multiple projects of varying scope and budgets.
- Monitoring and managing project controls including budget control, schedule control and over-all project success
- Review of all subcontractor and vendor applications for payment; review and preparation of owner and subcontractor change orders.
- Managing the communication flow on the projects including all shop drawings, RFI’s, submittals, field bulletins, addendums, and owner and subcontractor progress meetings.
- Financial accountability for overall cost control systems and project profitability.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with client, design professionals, subcontractors, and vendors.
- Leading and managing the project team, procurement processes, project schedules, owner change orders, accounts receivable, and closeout processes.
- Working with the pre-construction team providing input on constructability, schedule, and project approach.
The successful candidate will be a self- motivated individual and have a minimum of 5+ years’ experience within the construction industry with a proven successful track record. A degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or related field is preferred. Must have excellent communication skills, and proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook, and Excel. Experience with Timberline/Sage is a plus.
Send all Resumes and Cover Letters to firstname.lastname@example.org