- About Us
- Join Our Team
- Contact Us
Email resume and cover letter to HR@nasonconstruction.com, fax to 302-397-2387, or call 302-529-2800 x0.
- Estimate and bid work and assist with preparation of CM proposals
- Must be able to communicate effectively with clients, architects, engineers, subcontractors, etc.
- Maintain extensive involvement in and awareness of construction techniques and knowledge of developing methods and materials with in the industry
- Thorough knowledge of all types of building systems, materials, and methods
- Subcontractor Solicitation
- Subcontractor Relationships
- Thorough understanding of architectural / engineering drawings and specifications
- Preparing and reviewing bid day estimate summary sheet
- Subcontractor scope reviews and negotiations
- Providing conceptual, schematic, and design development budgets
- Develop the GMP
- Provide cost saving and value engineering analysis
- Develop scopes of work for bid packages
- Review subcontractor bids and perform final purchasing
- Self motivated individual
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Degree in engineering, architecture, construction management, or related field is preferred but not required
- Experience and proficiency using On-Screen Takeoff Software, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Adobe Acrobat, and BidCaster
- Team player attitude is a must. Willing to put in what it takes to get the job done and have a great time doing so!