Senior Project Manager
Nason Construction, Inc., a quality construction management, design-build and general contracting company is seeking an experienced Commercial Construction Senior Project Manager based out of our Wilmington headquarters.
A Senior Project Manager for Nason Construction will be responsible for projects ranging from $50,000 to $30,000,000. The expectation of this seasoned construction and business professional will be to increase our market share in the region, develop stronger relationships with the local construction community, educate and eventually train the Nason construction team and to help enhance our perception to our prospective clients as the CM/GC of choice in our market. This individual will need dynamic skills such as problem solving and the ability to handle the daily challenges of managing multiple and large construction projects, and continually developing business opportunities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage multiple and/or large individual projects, that are complex in nature
- Report to the CEO
- Report on project financial matters
- Responsible for project billings.
- Nurture relationships with our clients and act as their advocate
- Find and develop business opportunities in the market
- Manage the staff to execute our projects for our clients
- Participate as a member of the Operations Team
- Manage reasonable growth in our market
- Project Planning, Procurement and Start-Up
- Project Profit Responsibility
- Project Execution and Monitoring
- Project Documentation
- Estimating and Negotiation of Change Orders
- Project Close-Out
The expectation of the experienced Senior Project Manager will be to possess the dynamic skills needed to handle the daily challenges of managing multiple construction projects, while at the same time, nurturing relationships with our clients, sub-contractors and staff. Extensive construction experience in various market segments, excellent communication and leadership skills are a must. Previous estimating experience, strong computer skills and knowledge of construction software (Sage-Timberline) are preferred.
Due to overwhelming demand by our clientele, if not already vaccinated, all of our employees are required to receive the covid-19 vaccination in order to be on site
Send all Resumes and Cover Letters to email@example.com