DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generate standard submittal transmittals and logs for review by Project Manager.
- Generate and Track RFI’s for review by Project Manager or Superintendent
- Log and Track Punchlist Items with the Superintendent
- Schedule and document project meetings as necessary
- Will execute as directed the tasks required to manage multiple and/or large individual projects, that are complex in nature.
- Will track and report on project(s) financial matters including providing forecasting for assigned project costs to the Project Manager, administer all out of scope changes, and participate in the development and submittal of pay requests.
- Will participate in the daily planning efforts, track the needs for manpower and materials, and communicate needs to the appropriate team members and enter into tracking systems.
- Assist with closeout of each project.
- Excellent communication skills a must
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and Microsoft Project. Timberline/Sage experience is a plus.
- Must be a positive, team player with excellent multi-tasking skills.
Please send cover letters and resumes to: