DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The ability to manage and lead multiple projects of varying scope and budgets.
- Monitoring and managing project controls including: budget control, schedule control and over-all project success
- Review of all subcontractor and vendor applications for payment; review and preparation of owner and subcontractor change orders.
- Managing the communication flow on the projects including all shop drawings, RFI’s, submittals, field bulletins, addendums, and owner and subcontractor progress meetings.
- Financial accountability for overall cost control systems and project profitability.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with client, design professionals, subcontractors, and vendors.
- Leading and managing the project team, procurement processes, project schedules, owner change orders, accounts receivable, and closeout processes
- Working with the pre-construction team providing input on constructability, schedule and project approach.
The successful candidate will be a self- motivated individual and have a minimum of 5+ years’ experience within the construction industry with a proven successful track record. A degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or related field is preferred. Must have excellent communication skills, and proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook and Excel. Experience with Timberline/Sage is a plus.
Please send all resumes and cover letters to email@example.com