The successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual and have a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience within the construction industry and have worked for a general contractor or construction manager. A degree in engineering, architecture or construction management is preferred but not required. Must be able to communication effectively with clients, architects, engineers, subcontractors, etc.
The position will require the following:
- A thorough knowledge of all types of building systems, materials and methods
- Subcontractor solicitation
- Thorough understanding of drawings and specifications
- Preparing and reviewing bid day estimate summary sheet
- Subcontractor scope reviews and negotiations
- Providing conceptual, schematic and design development budgets
- Develop of GMP
- Provide cost saving and value engineering analysis
- Develop scopes of work for bid packages
- Review subcontractor bids and perform final purchasing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Estimating Software a must.
Please send all resumes and cover letters to email@example.com