DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Will execute as directed the tasks required to manage multiple and/or large individual projects, that are complex in nature.
- Will track and report on project(s) financial matters including providing forecasting for assigned project costs to the Project Manager, administer all out of scope changes, and participate in the development and submittal of pay requests.
- Will nurture relationships with our clients to act as their advocate. Will exercise judgment on
- When to work directly with client and when to inform the Project Manager of client needs.
- Will participate in the daily planning efforts, track the needs for manpower and materials, and communicate needs to the appropriate team members and enter into tracking systems.
- Will follow the corporate processes to ensure the proper and timely closeout of projects.
- 2+ years in Construction Industry as Assistant Project Manager or Project Engineer
- Excellent communication skills a must
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and Microsoft Project. Timberline/Sage experience is a plus.
- Must be a positive, team player with excellent multi-tasking skills.
Please send all resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org